Cutter Pliers & Inst.
|Forming & Bending Pliers
|Long-lasting surgical grade stainless steel pliers create the cutting edge of orthodontic instruments. Perfectly crafted to provide maximum comfort and smooth joint movement. Each of our instruments are carefully hand polished from surface to a mirror finishing and precise aligned for better performance. Dry heat is the recommended sterilization method since it is most effective way of destroying microorganisms and will protect your instruments from damage.
Caution and recommendations for your Orthomechanic pliers and instruments.
The following applies not only for our instruments but for any other stainless steel instruments you use in your practice.
- Always use distilled water in ultrasonic units.
- Always keep them in an dry environment.
- After sterilization, dry hinges areas.
- Avoid extensive time in ultrasonic cleaner.
- Always Keep instruments separated from each other when cleaning them.
- Keep your pliers lubricated. Extensive sterilizing absorb existing lubricants from your instruments.
- Never clean your instruments with water and soap. It can cause discoloration.
There are no products listed under this category.