The Easy Flosser is unique in that it’s simple to use, providing a highly effective method of flossing the teeth, and at the same time helping to reduce plastic waste.
“We’re excited to finally be able to present The Easy Flosser to the world,” says Hernandez. “We’ve been through more prototypes than you can imagine. But now we’ve come up with the perfect device that take any brand of floss"
The need to floss in order to maintain healthy teeth and gums is well documented. Scientific studies have shown time and again that regular flossing results in a lower risk of periodontitis, tooth loss, and also heart attacks and diabetes. But according to Hernandez, although most people brush their teeth, they don’t floss.
“Flossing on a daily basis can literally extend your life and keep you healthy – that’s how important it is. But most people don’t do it. Why? Because it’s messy, time-consuming, difficult to do and generally an unpleasant task that most of us would like to avoid.”
The Easy Flosser has a number of advantages to offer:
- Can be reloaded with any standard floss brand spool
- Uses up to 80% less floss material: one or 2 spools costing a few cents can last for more than a year
- It’s as easy to use as a toothbrush
- Allows the user to reach back teeth easily
- Easy handling for adults and especially for children
- Protects the environment by putting less toxic material in to the landfill
- Made of recyclable (BPA-free) material
The end of finger-Wrap flossing is here.
|Learn About Easy Flosser
|How Easy Flosser Works|
Sound provided by Bendsound